First, the startup procedure of the vacuum pump.
1. Pass cooling water and check if there is enough lubricant in the oil cup, gear box and front cover;
2. Start the foreline pump. The vacuum pump with bypass valve can be started at the same time. The vacuum pump without bypass valve can be checked to see if the coupling is rotating. The vacuum pump can be started after turning to non-rotating.
Matters needing attention in the operation of the vacuum pump:
1. Always check the lubricating oil in the oil cup during operation and keep it full at regular intervals;
2. If there is dust or metal powder in the suction gas, a dust removal device or a filtering device should be added before the pump population;
3. When the inhaled gas is corrosive, neutralization measures should be taken;
4. When the intake gas contains more water vapor and the oil-sealed pump of the foreline pump has no gas ballast device, a condenser should be added at the pump discharge port to prevent the foreline pump oil from emulsifying;
5. When the temperature of the suction gas is higher than 50 ℃, the gas should be cooled to the allowable temperature before the pump inlet, or an air-cooled vacuum pump should be used;
6. often check the temperature of various parts of the pump during operation, when the cooling water outlet temperature of the water-cooled pump exceeds the regulation, timely adjust the amount of water;
7. When the pump is running, if there is a local overheating or a sudden increase in current, stop the pump immediately for inspection. When the pump is stopped, stop the vacuum pump first, and then stop the foreline pump to release all cooling water.
Vacuum Brake Booster System
As a Vacuum Brake Booster System Factory, I would like to share with you the solution to the vacuum pump oil leakage problem:
1. Oil leakage: check the shaft seal, each seal part, adjust or replace it with a new one.
2. Noise: abnormal noise: check whether foreign matter has fallen into the pump cavity, and whether the bearings and pump transmission parts are damaged. Clear, trim and renew.
3. Fuel injection: There is a large amount of oil sprayed out: check whether the oil level is too high, if it is too high, let it out; whether the oil shield assembly and the fuel injection prevention part are intact.
4. Blind plate valve vibration: The vibration is very large: check whether the base is firm, fastened, and the foundation is sufficient. If there are early signs of occlusion or jam, adjust.
5. Pump temperature abnormal bearing heating: loosen the belt slightly, check whether the oil circuit is smooth and whether the cooling water is sufficient. The fuel tank is hot and the exhaust valve is overheating: reduce the inlet pressure and increase the amount of cooling water.
6. Occlusion: Check whether foreign matter has fallen in, whether the parts are intact, whether the lubrication is sufficient, the amount of oil, the oil circuit, and the oil pump.
7. The electric current of the electric shutter valve is too large or the fuse is blown: check the cause of the excessive current, check the fuse capacity, adjust and replace it with a new one.
Our dog company also has Vacuum Brake Booster System on sale, welcome to consult.